Classic kitchen dish towels.
Click now to see full details and buy your very own 100% cotton dish towels. (Looks like you’re from United States please use appropriate link above)
See what some of our customers say about us and our kitchen towels:
Nice size kitchen towels. Work great for cleaning up or drying dishes. Washed well with no real shrinkage. I’ve washed them about ten times already and they have held up fantastic. No seams coming apart or shredding of the fabric. Holds up great for putting them through the ringer. I received this at a promotional rate. All opinions are my own
See more testimonials at Amazon reviews.
Top Tips : The Kitchen tool that is cost effective and eco-friendly. Here are a few uses of the many for a kitchen towel (or tea towel, depending on which side of the Atlantic you are) to make life easier in the kitchen and beyond.
- Dry Dishes. Throw that bacteria catching plastic rack and dry your dishes with a natural 100% cotton dish towel. (Picture)
- Locks in flavor. Wrap and create a tight seal on cooking pots with a tea towel when steaming. Seals in seasoning aroma and flavor.
- Cover baked goodies. Use as a natural basket warmer for your bakery items – keeps bread squidgy – cakes stay soft and warm.
- Wrap a present. Forget those sparkling gift bags, give something extra – wrap your present in a tea towel.
- Cushion. Dampen it and lay it under cutting boards and choppers to secure them from slipping. Or under a mixing bowl, the towel will prevent the bowl from wobbling and protect your counter top from scratches.
- Dry washed greens. Naturally dries lettuce, keeping it and all your greens crisp and salad fresh. No more salad spinners. Cushions fruit from bruises and keep it fresh.
- Health and safety: Use it to handle hot utensils and warm food.
Keeping checking back for more Top Tips.